Fees are charged for administrative services provided by your GP which are not covered by the NHS and you will be asked to pay this fee prior to your consultation/completion of forms. You may obtain the cost of the individual service you are requesting prior to attendance.
Such items for which you will be charged are:
- private sick lines, - £6.50
- private medical examinations, (medical consultation for taxi licence purposes = £50.00)
- insurance claim forms, (will depend on the form content)
- letters for third parties - the practice no longer provides letters for e.g. schools, Universities, Housing Executive etc.
- passport completion £10
- and completion of other non NHS forms. (cost will depend on the nature of the form)
- (private consultations £30.00
- Acupuncture (private patients) £30.0
- note! this is not an exhaustive list - make enquiries at reception
Note: every practice pricing structure will be different.